Parish church, 1843. Built for Thomas W Evans. Flint pebble walls with stone dressings and plinth, plus timber framed south porch. Plain tile roofs with inverted fishscale tile bands, stone coped gables with moulded kneelers, carved eaves corbels and ridge cross to east gable of nave, plus octagonal stone bellcote to west, with leaded spire. Nave, lower chancel, north vestry and south porch. Early English style. West elevation has full height widely projecting central buttress, flanked by diagonal walls to either side at the base, with small lancets topped by hoods creating small triangular shaped room. Above to either side of the buttress, a single tall lancet with hoodmould, and capping the buttress at the gable ridge, an octagonal bellcote with alternating chamfered lancets and plain pilasters, the whole surmounted by a leaded spire. Full height stepped buttresses to corners of nave. North elevation has three tall chamfered lancets with hoodmoulds and stepped buttresses between. North vestry has a chamfered pointed west door, 2-light chamfered mullion north window and eastern lancet with hoodmould. East chancel wall has angle buttresses with stringcourse between and above triple stepped lancets with continuous hoodmoulds. South chancel wall has two chamfered lancets with hoods and buttress between. Two similar taller lancets to south nave wall, also with buttresses and to far west the timber framed south porch with leaded side windows, pointed doorcase and applied studding to front. Interior has pointed chamfered chancel arch, scissor truss roof to chancel and type of crown post roof to nave. Pulpit,altar back and chancel panelling all contemporary, with cusped panelling. Pews also original and have fleur de lys poppyheads. East window of 1904 by Abbott & Co. Large circular stone C12 font near south door.