Terrace of eight cottages. 1795, built for the Sick Club, with later alterations. Red brick with shallow pitched slate roofs, plus brick gable and ridge stacks and dentilled eaves band. Each cottage has three storeys and a single bay. They step downwards in pairs from Nos 55 and 57 at the south end. Each cottage in this southern pair has a C20 glazed door to north side of a 3-light window with C20 casements, and two similar windows above. Nos 53 and 51 to north each have similar doors to south side of 2-light windows with C20 casements. Above No 53 has two more 2-light windows and No 51 has two 3-light windows, all with C20 casements. Beyond to north there is a semi-circular headed blocked doorcase, now filled by a small paned fixed window and a small semi-circular headed niche above with a slate plaque inscribed 'Sick Club Buildings No VIII. Erected MDCCXCV'. Nos 49 and 47 to north have 3-light casement windows to north side of C20 doors and similar 3-light windows above to each floor. Nos 43 and 45 have been made into one house and have 2-light windows to north side of C20 glazed doors and 2-light C20 casement windows above to each floor. All openings to ground and first floors have segment heads except the doorcases to Nos 43, 45, 51, 53, 55 and 57. Each cottage has a small workshop to rear with stone rubble ground floor and brick storey above with 2-light horizontal sliding sash, reduced from 4-light window.