Church. Mid C18. Coursed rubble gritstone with gritstone dressings. Stone slate roof and C20 wooden turret on the west gable. Simple rectangular plan plus a south porch added in a matching style in 1924. South elevation with central porch flanked on either side by round-arched windows with keystones and imposts, and metal diamond patterned glazing bars with margin lights filled with coloured glass. Similar east window but with early C19 wooden Y tracery. The roof was raised and, three windows inserted into the north wall in the late C18. The north side has a central round arched window with quoins and voussoirs and wooden 'Classical' tracery. To the left and higher up a large rectangular window with diamond leaded light and margin lights with coloured glass. To the right formerly a similar rectangular window now with its lower parts blocked. South doorway, round-arched with keystone and C18 studded plank door. Inside: early C19 west gallery, supported on wooden posts, panelled gallery front. Dado with raised and fielded panels to north south and east walls. Simple openwork benches with trefoiled tops. Bench fronts with flat balusters.
Do you have any more information about this record? Please feel free to comment with information and photographs, or ask any questions, using the "Disqus" tool below. Comments are moderated, and we aim to respond/publish as soon as possible.