Building record MDR10240 - Tors Café, junction of the A6 and the A5012, Cromford
Type and Period (1)
- BARBERS SHOP (Victorian - 1880 AD to 1900 AD)
- World Heritage Site
- <1> SDR18918 Unpublished document: County Treasure Recording Form. 10(j).4, with photo.
- <2> SDR18789 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1882. OS County Series, 1st edition, scale 1:2500 (c. 25" to one mile). Sheet XXXIV.11.
- <3> SDR18790 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1896-1900. OS County Series, 2nd edition (1st revision), scale 1:2500 (c. 25" to one mile). Sheet XXXIV.11, 1899.
- <4> SDR20577 Bibliographic reference: Bayles, F & Ede, J. 1994. The Cromford Guide. p 19.
|Grid reference||Centred SK 2963 5697 (6m by 6m)|
|Civil Parish||CROMFORD, DERBYSHIRE DALES, DERBYSHIRE|
|World Heritage Site||Derwent Valley Mills|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (1)
Please contact the HER for details.
External Links (0)
Record last edited
Dec 21 2018 9:27AM