Building record MDR10287 - Haslam's Workshop, 12 St Helen's Street, Derby
Type and Period (1)
- WORKSHOP (Georgian - 1817 AD? to 1819 AD?)
- None recorded
- <1> SDR18848 Unpublished document: Steer, J (Derbyshire Archaeological Society). 2002. From Religious Oratory to Spar Manufactory: The Development of the Site of St Helens on King St, Derby.
- <2> SDR19527 Bibliographic reference: Fowkes, D (ed.). 2003. Derbyshire Industrial Archaeology. A Gazetteer of Sites. Part VII. City of Derby.. p 17.
- <3> SDR20362 Unpublished document: Hislop, M (Birmingham Archaeology). 2003. Land Between King Street, St. Helen's Street and Lodge Lane, Derby: An Archaeological Desk-Based Assessment and Building Assessment. pp 5-6, 9; Plate 7; Fig. 12.
- <4> SDR20225 Unpublished document: Sheppard, R (TPAU). 2006. An Historic Building Survey of 10-14 St. Helen's Street, Derby, 2006.
- <5> SDR20078 Article in serial: Sheppard, R. 2007. 'Derby, St Helen's Street', Derbyshire Archaeological Journal. Volume 127, pp 128-130.
- <6> SDR20366 Unpublished document: Ric Tyler (Birmingham Archaeology). 2007. Connecting Derby: Historic Building Recording Stage 2 - Land between King Street, St. Helen's Street and Lodge Lane.
|Grid reference||Centred SK 34975 36745 (16m by 23m)|
|Civil Parish||DERBY, DERBY, DERBYSHIRE|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (1)
Please contact the HER for details.
External Links (0)
Record last edited
Jun 3 2019 12:05PM