Monument record MDR10498 - Parkland and garden (site of), Fairfield House, Littleover, Derby
Type and Period (1)
- LANDSCAPE PARK (Victorian to Mid 20th Century - 1842 AD? to 1934 AD?)
- None recorded
- <1> SDR18789 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1882. OS County Series, 1st edition, scale 1:2500 (c. 25" to one mile). Sheet.
- <2> SDR18790 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1896-1900. OS County Series, 2nd edition (1st revision), scale 1:2500 (c. 25" to one mile). Sheet.
- <3> SDR19698 Bibliographic reference: Craven, M. 1996. The Illustrated History of Derby Suburbs. p 89.
- <4> SDR23310 Bibliographic reference: Martin, B. 1765. The Natural History of Derbyshire.
|Grid reference||Centred SK 33805 34588 (245m by 232m)|
|Civil Parish||DERBY, DERBY, DERBYSHIRE|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
External Links (0)
Record last edited
Jan 5 2021 10:38AM