Monument record MDR10517 - Cast Iron Bollards, by St Werburgh's Church, Friar Gate, Derby
Type and Period (1)
(Victorian to Mid 20th Century - 1840 AD? to 1950 AD?)
Loading documents & images
Cast iron bollards by William Abell of Markeaton Street. See John Heath "Iron Street Furniture", Derbys Life Vol.44 No.7, 1979, p47 (1)
Cast iron posts adjacent to the Church of St. Werburgh, cast by William Abell of Brook Street. Not in original position. (2)
Unpublished document: County Treasure Recording Form. 14.2 and photo.
Bibliographic reference: Derby City Council. 2010. City of Derby Local List. p 60.
Find a placename, postcode or grid reference
The map is limited to 3000 records per layer so not all records are being displayed for this area. Zoom in to see more.
Centred SK 34953 36329 (19m by 5m)
DERBY, DERBY, DERBYSHIRE
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
External Links (0)
Record last edited
Mar 15 2018 12:41PM
Comments and Feedback
Do you have any more information about this record? Please feel free to comment with information and photographs, or ask any questions, using the "Disqus" tool below. Comments are moderated, and we aim to respond/publish as soon as possible.