This is a timber-framed house, built as a three-cell farmhouse of hearth-passage plan in c.1600, with a lean-to built soon after. The south wing was built in the 17th century, and further alterations were made in the 18th and 19th century. It was a cycle shop in the early 20th century, then bought by Repton School in 1909 and converted into a private residence. (1)
Unpublished document: Hutton, B. Derby Buildings Record. DBR 18, 30th June 1988.
Find a placename, postcode or grid reference
The map is limited to 3000 records per layer so not all records are being displayed for this area. Zoom in to see more.
Centred SK 30275 27082 (14m by 14m)
REPTON, SOUTH DERBYSHIRE, DERBYSHIRE
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (1)
Please contact the HER for details.
External Links (0)
Record last edited
Sep 15 2016 4:43PM
Comments and Feedback
Do you have any more information about this record? Please feel free to comment with information and photographs, or ask any questions, using the "Disqus" tool below. Comments are moderated, and we aim to respond/publish as soon as possible.