(Georgian to Victorian - 1800 AD? to 1900 AD?)
Loading documents & images
Built in the first half of the 16th century probably as a timber framed building, with decorative brick infill, much of the building was replaced with stone in the 18th century. It became an inn in the 19th century, perhaps as a consequence of the building of the canal. It was later converted into a private dwelling, and was bought some time before 1968 by the Ukranian community for use as a clubhouse. (1)
Unpublished document: Hutton, B. Derby Buildings Record. DBR 19, 4th July 1988.
Find a placename, postcode or grid reference
The map is limited to 3000 records per layer so not all records are being displayed for this area. Zoom in to see more.
Centred SK 39400 27405 (20m by 21m)
WESTON UPON TRENT, SOUTH DERBYSHIRE, DERBYSHIRE
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (1)
Please contact the HER for details.
External Links (0)
Record last edited
Mar 1 2011 1:32PM
Comments and Feedback
Do you have any more information about this record? Please feel free to comment with information and photographs, or ask any questions, using the "Disqus" tool below. Comments are moderated, and we aim to respond/publish as soon as possible.