(Georgian to Victorian - 1800 AD? to 1850 AD?)
(Early 20th Century to Mid 20th Century - 1930 AD to 1933 AD)
Loading documents & images
This brick house and shop were built together, probably in the early 19th century. At a later date the house was enlarged by a 'wrap-around' leanto and an extension to the north. In 1963 major alterations were carried out when an extension was built at the rear of the shop. (1)
The front wall of the building includes a wall letter box by Andrew Handyside & Co. of Derby. This firm only made wall boxes between 1930 and 1933. (2)
Unpublished document: Hutton, B. Derby Buildings Record. DBR 35, 20th April 1989.
Unpublished document: County Treasure Recording Form. 19.2, with photos.
Find a placename, postcode or grid reference
The map is limited to 3000 records per layer so not all records are being displayed for this area. Zoom in to see more.
Centred SK 40411 28084 (12m by 17m)
WESTON UPON TRENT, SOUTH DERBYSHIRE, DERBYSHIRE
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (1)
Please contact the HER for details.
External Links (0)
Record last edited
Jan 28 2016 11:34AM
Comments and Feedback
Do you have any more information about this record? Please feel free to comment with information and photographs, or ask any questions, using the "Disqus" tool below. Comments are moderated, and we aim to respond/publish as soon as possible.