Building record MDR10740 - Sunnybank House, The Fleet, Belper
Type and Period (1)
- HOUSE (Georgian to Victorian - 1750 AD to 1900 AD)
- Listed Building (II) 78519: SUNNY BANK HOUSE, 56A, THE FLEET
- World Heritage Site Buffer Zone
- <1> SDR18789 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1882. OS County Series, 1st edition, scale 1:2500 (c. 25" to one mile). XLV-1.
- <2> SDR18790 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1896-1900. OS County Series, 2nd edition (1st revision), scale 1:2500 (c. 25" to one mile). XLV-1, 1898.
- <3> SDR19551 Listed Building File: Historic England. 2011. The National Heritage List for England. 6/3446/156.
- <4> SDR19784 Unpublished document: Hutton, B. Derby Buildings Record. DBR 95, 8th October 1991.
|Grid reference||Centred SK 3490 4691 (7m by 12m)|
|Civil Parish||BELPER, AMBER VALLEY, DERBYSHIRE|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (1)
Please contact the HER for details.
External Links (0)
Record last edited
Dec 21 2018 9:27AM