(Georgian to Victorian - 1800 AD to 1850 AD)
World Heritage Site Buffer Zone
Loading documents & images
This pair (now turned into one) of two-storey stone houses, constructed of finely squared and coursed blocks of millstone grit, stand end on to the road. The western house was built to have three storeys sometime before 1800 but has been converted to have only two. The eastern cottage probably dates from the first half of the 19th century, and has undergone no such radical alterations. (1)
Unpublished document: Hutton, B. Derby Buildings Record. DBR 100, 17th February 1992.
Find a placename, postcode or grid reference
The map is limited to 3000 records per layer so not all records are being displayed for this area. Zoom in to see more.
Centred SK 3540 4255 (18m by 11m)
LITTLE EATON, EREWASH, DERBYSHIRE
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (1)
Please contact the HER for details.
External Links (0)
Record last edited
Dec 21 2018 9:27AM
Comments and Feedback
Do you have any more information about this record? Please feel free to comment with information and photographs, or ask any questions, using the "Disqus" tool below. Comments are moderated, and we aim to respond/publish as soon as possible.