This house is three storeys high, part brick, and part rendered in stucco. It was built in the last quarter of the 18th century, with two front rooms and bedrooms and attics above, and a small back kitchen with cellar underneath, and loft for servants above. About 1900 the room over the kitchen was improved and the house extended southwards to fill in the frontage. The deeds show that there was a house on this site in 1681. (1)
Unpublished document: Hutton, B. Derby Buildings Record. DBR 146, 3rd November 1993.
Find a placename, postcode or grid reference
The map is limited to 3000 records per layer so not all records are being displayed for this area. Zoom in to see more.
Centred SK 30480 26825 (16m by 11m)
REPTON, SOUTH DERBYSHIRE, DERBYSHIRE
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (1)
Please contact the HER for details.
External Links (0)
Record last edited
Sep 15 2016 4:44PM
Comments and Feedback
Do you have any more information about this record? Please feel free to comment with information and photographs, or ask any questions, using the "Disqus" tool below. Comments are moderated, and we aim to respond/publish as soon as possible.