Building record MDR10925 - Methodist Church, Chapel Lane, Church Broughton
Type and Period (1)
- PRIMITIVE METHODIST CHAPEL (Georgian - 1828 AD to 1828 AD)
- None recorded
- <1> SDR18789 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1882. OS County Series, 1st edition, scale 1:2500 (c. 25" to one mile).
- <2> SDR3507 Bibliographic reference: Bulmer, T and Co.. 1895. History, Topography and Directory of Derbyshire. p 340.
- <3> SDR18918 Unpublished document: County Treasure Recording Form. 10(b).1, with photo.
- <4> SDR13425 Bibliographic reference: RCHME (Royal Commission on the Historic Monuments of England). 1986. An Inventory of Nonconformist Chapels and Meeting-houses in Central England - Derbyshire extract. p 42.
- <5> SDR20816 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). Current Mastermap and 1:10000 series.
- <6> SDR20894 *Internet Web Site: Google Maps. http://maps.google.com/. Website viewed 30/09/2011.
|Grid reference||Centred SK 20616 33712 (10m by 6m)|
|Civil Parish||CHURCH BROUGHTON, SOUTH DERBYSHIRE, DERBYSHIRE|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
External Links (0)
Record last edited
Sep 30 2011 5:05PM