Building record MDR11073 - Staveley Works Buildings, Troughbrook Road, Staveley
Type and Period (1)
- COMMERCIAL OFFICE (Victorian to Early 20th Century - 1900 AD? to 1930 AD?)
- None recorded
- <1> SDR19367 Bibliographic reference: Fowkes, D. 2000. Derbyshire Industrial Archaeology. Part V. North East Derbyshire. p. 20.
- <2> SDR19683 Personal Observation: Brown, J. Observation based on personal experience, map evidence, site visit etc..
- <3> SDR18789 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1882. OS County Series, 1st edition, scale 1:2500 (c. 25" to one mile).
- <4> SDR18790 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1896-1900. OS County Series, 2nd edition (1st revision), scale 1:2500 (c. 25" to one mile).
- <5> SDR20367 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1912-1921. OS County Series, 3rd edition (Second Revision), scale 1:2500 (25" to one mile).
|Grid reference||Centred SK 41649 74990 (63m by 78m)|
|Civil Parish||STAVELEY, CHESTERFIELD, DERBYSHIRE|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
External Links (0)
Record last edited
Sep 20 2018 3:56PM