Building record MDR11110 - Railway housing, east side of Station Road, Killamarsh
Type and Period (2)
- RAILWAY WORKERS COTTAGE (Victorian to Edwardian - 1880 AD? to 1910 AD?)
- TERRACE (Victorian to Edwardian - 1880 AD? to 1910 AD?)
- None recorded
Railway Housing. Blocks of Great Central Railway housing on the east side of Station Road. (1) Numbers 47 to 61 Station Road had been completed by 1898; the remainder of the housing was constructed in the early 20th century. (2, 3)
- <1> SDR19367 Bibliographic reference: Fowkes, D. 2000. Derbyshire Industrial Archaeology. Part V. North East Derbyshire. p 35.
- <2> SDR18790 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1896-1900. OS County Series, 2nd edition (1st revision), scale 1:2500 (c. 25" to one mile). Sheet XIII-13, 1898.
- <3> SDR20367 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1912-1921. OS County Series, 3rd edition (Second Revision), scale 1:2500 (25" to one mile). Sheet XIII-13.
|Grid reference||Centred SK 44921 81055 (112m by 202m)|
|Civil Parish||KILLAMARSH, NORTH EAST DERBYSHIRE, DERBYSHIRE|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
External Links (0)
Record last edited
Sep 7 2016 11:11AM