Monument record MDR11195 - Scotch Bridge, Trent & Mersey Canal, Weston-on-Trent
Type and Period (1)
- CANAL BRIDGE (Post Medieval - 1540 AD to 1900 AD)
- <1> SDR19596 Bibliographic reference: Fowkes, D (ed.). 2002. Derbyshire Industrial Archaeology. A Gazetteer of Sites. Part VI: South Derbyshire. p 26.
- <2> SDR18789 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1882. OS County Series, 1st edition, scale 1:2500 (c. 25" to one mile).
- <3> SDR18790 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1896-1900. OS County Series, 2nd edition (1st revision), scale 1:2500 (c. 25" to one mile).
- <4> SDR20367 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1912-1921. OS County Series, 3rd edition (Second Revision), scale 1:2500 (25" to one mile).
- <5> SDR19551 Listed Building File: Historic England. 2011. The National Heritage List for England. 9/4027/260.
|Grid reference||Centred SK 40212 27484 (14m by 13m)|
|Civil Parish||WESTON UPON TRENT, SOUTH DERBYSHIRE, DERBYSHIRE|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
External Links (0)
Record last edited
Apr 4 2018 1:21PM