Monument record MDR11278 - Rivet works/nail manufactory (site of), Parcel Terrace, Derby
Type and Period (3)
- WORKS (Victorian - 1870 AD? to 1880 AD?)
- RIVET AND TOOL SHOP (Victorian - 1870 AD? to 1880 AD?)
- NAIL FACTORY (Georgian to Victorian - 1800 AD? to 1850 AD?)
- None recorded
River Works shown on 1st ed (c.1880), 2nd ed. (c.1900) and 3rd ed. (c.1920) 25" OS maps. (1-3) Nail manufactory shown on this site on Board of Health map of 1852. (4)
- <1> SDR18789 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1882. OS County Series, 1st edition, scale 1:2500 (c. 25" to one mile).
- <2> SDR18790 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1896-1900. OS County Series, 2nd edition (1st revision), scale 1:2500 (c. 25" to one mile).
- <3> SDR20367 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1912-1921. OS County Series, 3rd edition (Second Revision), scale 1:2500 (25" to one mile).
- <4> SDR20012 Map: Board of Ordnance. 1852. Map of the Borough of Derby … Surveyed … for the local Board of Health A.D.1852.
|Grid reference||Centred SK 33901 36108 (60m by 55m)|
|Civil Parish||DERBY, DERBY, DERBYSHIRE|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
External Links (0)
Record last edited
Sep 22 2014 4:34PM