Carlton Road, Congregational Chapel and hall. A twin with Broadway Baptists' Chapel, designed by Naylor, Sale & Woore in 1932, completed 1939. With thin bricks, plenty of tile decoration, and courses with some stone dressings. Similar general detailing to the Broadway building. Church linked to the hall. Now United Reformed Chapel. (1)
Unpublished document: 2007. 'Derby Civic Society Suggested Local List Additions', Derby Civic Society Newsletter. No. 85, pp 15-26. p 16.
Find a placename, postcode or grid reference
The map is limited to 3000 records per layer so not all records are being displayed for this area. Zoom in to see more.
Centred SK 33863 34385 (36m by 33m)
DERBY, DERBY, DERBYSHIRE
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
External Links (0)
Record last edited
Jun 10 2015 12:06PM
Comments and Feedback
Do you have any more information about this record? Please feel free to comment with information and photographs, or ask any questions, using the "Disqus" tool below. Comments are moderated, and we aim to respond/publish as soon as possible.