Monument record MDR1144 - Deserted medieval settlement, north of Lea Cottage Farm, Lea Hall
Type and Period (2)
- --- SDR24682 Unpublished document: Barnett, R (ARCUS). 2008. Archaeological Monitoring Of Geotechnical Investigations, Tissington To Bradbourne Pipeline, Phase 2, Derbyshire.
- <1> SDR10000 Index: North Derbyshire Archaeological Trust (NDAT). North Derbyshire Archaeological Trust Index. 1392.
- <2> SDR16417 Scheduling record: English Heritage. 1999. Scheduling Description: Medieval settlement, including fishpond and open field system, immediately north and 240m south of Lea Cottage Farm. List entry no. 1019405. 453.
- <3> SDR18971 Photograph: Peak District National Park Authority (PDNPA). Slide Collection. 9101.1-3.
- <4> SDR22246 Unpublished document: Clarke, R (PDNPA). 2014. Scheduled Monument Monitoring Form: Medieval settlement including fish pond + open field system, Immediately North 240m of Lea Cottage Farm.
|Grid reference||Centred SK 1942 5212 (675m by 514m) (Approximate)|
|Civil Parish||LEA HALL, DERBYSHIRE DALES, DERBYSHIRE|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (2)
Please contact the HER for details.
External Links (0)
Record last edited
Oct 29 2020 4:28PM