(Medieval to Post Medieval - 1066 AD to 1900 AD)
Loading documents & images
Linear bank with external ditch extending from the north-east corner of the churchyard boundary along the line of the road around Nethergreen. A small branch comes off to the south towards The Sycamore public house. (1). The approximate location of the earthwork has been plotted using the grid references recorded on the NDAT card. (2).
Personal Observation: Thornton, A. Personal observation, map evidence, field visit etc..
Find a placename, postcode or grid reference
The map is limited to 3000 records per layer so not all records are being displayed for this area. Zoom in to see more.
Centred SK 1878 5433 (47m by 109m) (Approximate)
PARWICH, DERBYSHIRE DALES, DERBYSHIRE
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
External Links (0)
Record last edited
Feb 28 2008 1:44PM
Comments and Feedback
Do you have any more information about this record? Please feel free to comment with information and photographs, or ask any questions, using the "Disqus" tool below. Comments are moderated, and we aim to respond/publish as soon as possible.