Monument record MDR11622 - Derby road (former route of), Smisby
Type and Period (1)
- ROAD (Medieval to Georgian - 1066 AD? to 1820 AD?)
- None recorded
- <1> SDR20540 Map: Gardiner, W. 1735. Part of the Lands in the Manor and Parish of Ashby de la Zouch Leicestershire continued. Together with those in the manor and Parish of Smisby, Derbyshire..
- <2> SDR3582 Map: Burdett, RP. Survey of Derbyshire, Began in the Year 1762 and finished in the Year 1767.
- <3> SDR8547 Map: Greenwood, C & I. Map of the County of Derby from an Actual Survey made in the Years 1824 & 1825. 1" = 1 mile.
- <4> SDR20541 Map: 1827. Plan of the Parish of Smisby in the County of Derby to which the Award refers [ie Parliamentary Enclosure Map].
- <5> SDR20777 Bibliographic reference: Wiltshire, M & Woore, S. 2009. Medieval Parks of Derbyshire. Site 78, pp 160-161.
|Grid reference||Centred SK 35498 19356 (267m by 1745m)|
|Civil Parish||SMISBY, SOUTH DERBYSHIRE, DERBYSHIRE|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
External Links (0)
Record last edited
Feb 22 2011 10:03AM