Building record MDR11771 - United Free Methodist Chapel (site of), Addison Street, Tibshelf
Type and Period (1)
- UNITED METHODIST FREE CHAPEL (Victorian - 1884 AD to 1884 AD)
- None recorded
- <1> SDR3507 Bibliographic reference: Bulmer, T and Co.. 1895. History, Topography and Directory of Derbyshire. p 691.
- <2> SDR18790 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1896-1900. OS County Series, 2nd edition (1st revision), scale 1:2500 (c. 25" to one mile). XXXV - 4, 1899.
- <3> SDR20716 Personal Observation: Shakarian, J (ARS). Personal observation, map evidence, field visit etc..
- <4> SDR19814 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). Mastermap, 1:10000.
- <5> SDR20894 *Internet Web Site: Google Maps. http://maps.google.com/. Website viewed 03/03/2011.
|Grid reference||Centred SK 4436 6125 (22m by 23m)|
|Civil Parish||TIBSHELF, BOLSOVER, DERBYSHIRE|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
External Links (0)
Record last edited
Mar 3 2011 4:57PM