Site record MDR11779 - Site of Congregational Chapel, Castle Street, Old Bolsover
Type and Period (1)
- CONGREGATIONAL CHAPEL (Victorian to Late 20th Century - 1893 AD to 1986 AD)
- None recorded
- <1> SDR18789 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1882. OS County Series, 1st edition, scale 1:2500 (c. 25" to one mile).
- <2> SDR18790 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1896-1900. OS County Series, 2nd edition (1st revision), scale 1:2500 (c. 25" to one mile).
- <3> SDR3507 Bibliographic reference: Bulmer, T and Co.. 1895. History, Topography and Directory of Derbyshire. 218.
- <4> SDR13425 Bibliographic reference: RCHME (Royal Commission on the Historic Monuments of England). 1986. An Inventory of Nonconformist Chapels and Meeting-houses in Central England - Derbyshire extract. 34.
- <5> SDR19551 Listed Building File: Historic England. 2011. The National Heritage List for England. Ref: 79239.
- <6> SDR20816 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). Current Mastermap and 1:10000 series.
- <7> SDR20894 *Internet Web Site: Google Maps. http://maps.google.com/. Website viewed 25/02/2011.
- <8> SDR22995 Bibliographic reference: Spray, M. 1980. History of the Congregational Church, Bolsover, 1630 to 1980.
- <9> SDR24277 Unpublished document: Marshall, B (ARS Ltd). 2009. Castle Street Medical Centre, Bolsover, Derbyshire: Results of an Archaeological Watching Brief.
- <10> SDR22350 Unpublished document: Strafford, L (ARS Ltd). 2013. Castle Street Medical Centre, Bolsover, Derbyshire: Archaeological Watching Brief.
|Grid reference||SK 4724 7048 (point)|
|Civil Parish||OLD BOLSOVER, BOLSOVER, DERBYSHIRE|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (2)
Please contact the HER for details.
External Links (0)
Record last edited
Mar 2 2020 5:24PM