Building record MDR11793 - Former Wesleyan Methodist Chapel, Brookside Road, Breadsall
Type and Period (1)
- WESLEYAN METHODIST CHAPEL (Georgian - 1826 AD to 1826 AD)
- <1> SDR18789 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1882. OS County Series, 1st edition, scale 1:2500 (c. 25" to one mile).
- <2> SDR18790 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1896-1900. OS County Series, 2nd edition (1st revision), scale 1:2500 (c. 25" to one mile). L - 2, 1900.
- <3> SDR20367 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1912-1921. OS County Series, 3rd edition (Second Revision), scale 1:2500 (25" to one mile).
- <4> SDR13425 Bibliographic reference: RCHME (Royal Commission on the Historic Monuments of England). 1986. An Inventory of Nonconformist Chapels and Meeting-houses in Central England - Derbyshire extract. p 36.
- <5> SDR19551 Listed Building File: Historic England. 2011. The National Heritage List for England. Original UID: 352209.
- <6> SDR20816 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). Current Mastermap and 1:10000 series.
- <7> SDR20894 *Internet Web Site: Google Maps. http://maps.google.com/. Website viewed 07/07/2011.
|Grid reference||Centred SK 3739 3956 (13m by 11m)|
|Civil Parish||BREADSALL, EREWASH, DERBYSHIRE|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
External Links (0)
Record last edited
Sep 1 2016 11:22AM