Building record MDR11794 - Valve House, Derwent Aqueduct, Nether Doe Carr Wood, Lea
Type and Period (1)
- VALVE HOUSE (Early 20th Century - 1901 AD to 1920 AD)
- World Heritage Site Buffer Zone
- <1> SDR18790 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1896-1900. OS County Series, 2nd edition (1st revision), scale 1:2500 (c. 25" to one mile). XXXIV-8, 1898.
- <2> SDR20367 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1912-1921. OS County Series, 3rd edition (Second Revision), scale 1:2500 (25" to one mile). XXXIV-8.
- <3> SDR20660 Unpublished document: Jurecki, K (ARCUS). 2008. Derwent Valley Mills World Heritage Site Landscape Project: Cromford and Belper Survey Transects. Level 1 Survey.. C3/1.
|Grid reference||Centred SK 3215 5752 (10m by 9m)|
|Civil Parish||DETHICK, AMBER VALLEY, DERBYSHIRE|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (1)
Please contact the HER for details.
External Links (0)
Record last edited
Dec 21 2018 9:27AM