Building record MDR11801 - Free United Methodist Church (Mount Tabor), Market Place, Long Eaton
Type and Period (1)
- UNITED METHODIST FREE CHAPEL (Victorian - 1884 AD to 1884 AD)
- None recorded
- <1> SDR18789 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1882. OS County Series, 1st edition, scale 1:2500 (c. 25" to one mile).
- <2> SDR18790 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1896-1900. OS County Series, 2nd edition (1st revision), scale 1:2500 (c. 25" to one mile). LVI - 2, 1900.
- <3> SDR20367 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1912-1921. OS County Series, 3rd edition (Second Revision), scale 1:2500 (25" to one mile).
- <4> SDR20716 Personal Observation: Shakarian, J (ARS). Personal observation, map evidence, field visit etc..
- <5> SDR20721 Archive: Derbyshire Local Studies. Summary information in parish file. Long Eaton, D4158.
- <6> SDR3507 Bibliographic reference: Bulmer, T and Co.. 1895. History, Topography and Directory of Derbyshire. p 556.
- <7> SDR20732 Bibliographic reference: Reedman, K. 1981. The Book of Long Eaton.
|Grid reference||Centred SK 4916 3366 (29m by 24m)|
|Civil Parish||LONG EATON, EREWASH, DERBYSHIRE|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
External Links (0)
Record last edited
Dec 5 2017 4:46PM