Building record MDR11805 - Wesleyan Methodist Chapel, Cross Street, Long Eaton
Type and Period (1)
- WESLEYAN METHODIST CHAPEL (Victorian - 1882 AD? to 1882 AD?)
- None recorded
- <1> SDR18790 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1896-1900. OS County Series, 2nd edition (1st revision), scale 1:2500 (c. 25" to one mile). LVI - 3, 1901.
- <2> SDR3507 Bibliographic reference: Bulmer, T and Co.. 1895. History, Topography and Directory of Derbyshire. p 556.
- <3> SDR20716 Personal Observation: Shakarian, J (ARS). Personal observation, map evidence, field visit etc..
- <4> SDR20721 Archive: Derbyshire Local Studies. Summary information in parish file. Long Eaton, D6725.
|Grid reference||Centred SK 4938 3356 (27m by 22m)|
|Civil Parish||LONG EATON, EREWASH, DERBYSHIRE|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
External Links (0)
Record last edited
Dec 5 2017 4:46PM