Building record MDR11808 - St John's Baptist Chapel, Clumber Street, Long Eaton
Type and Period (1)
- BAPTIST CHAPEL (Victorian - 1895 AD to 1895 AD)
- None recorded
- <1> SDR18790 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1896-1900. OS County Series, 2nd edition (1st revision), scale 1:2500 (c. 25" to one mile). LVI - 2, 1900.
- <2> SDR20721 Archive: Derbyshire Local Studies. Summary information in parish file. Long Eaton, D3348.
- <3> SDR20732 Bibliographic reference: Reedman, K. 1981. The Book of Long Eaton. p 122.
- <4> SDR20716 Personal Observation: Shakarian, J (ARS). Personal observation, map evidence, field visit etc..
|Grid reference||Centred SK 4889 3306 (19m by 26m)|
|Civil Parish||LONG EATON, EREWASH, DERBYSHIRE|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
External Links (0)
Record last edited
Dec 5 2017 4:46PM