Building record MDR11840 - Former Wesleyan Methodist Chapel, Uttoxeter Road, Hatton
Type and Period (1)
- WESLEYAN METHODIST CHAPEL (Victorian - 1841 AD to 1868 AD)
- None recorded
- <1> SDR18789 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1882. OS County Series, 1st edition, scale 1:2500 (c. 25" to one mile).
- <2> SDR18790 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1896-1900. OS County Series, 2nd edition (1st revision), scale 1:2500 (c. 25" to one mile). LIII - 11, 1901.
- <3> SDR20367 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1912-1921. OS County Series, 3rd edition (Second Revision), scale 1:2500 (25" to one mile).
- <4> SDR3507 Bibliographic reference: Bulmer, T and Co.. 1895. History, Topography and Directory of Derbyshire. p 409.
- <5> SDR13425 Bibliographic reference: RCHME (Royal Commission on the Historic Monuments of England). 1986. An Inventory of Nonconformist Chapels and Meeting-houses in Central England - Derbyshire extract. p 49.
- <6> SDR19516 Bibliographic reference: White, F & Co.. 1857. History, Gazetteer & Directory of the County of Derby. p 217.
- <7> SDR20816 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). Current Mastermap and 1:10000 series.
- <8> SDR20894 *Internet Web Site: Google Maps. http://maps.google.com/. Website viewed 06/10/2011.
|Grid reference||Centred SK 2130 3089 (10m by 8m)|
|Civil Parish||HATTON, SOUTH DERBYSHIRE, DERBYSHIRE|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
External Links (0)
Record last edited
Aug 30 2016 4:01PM