Monument record MDR11878 - Wesleyan Methodist Chapel (site of), Smalldale Road, Peak Dale, Wormhill
Type and Period (1)
- WESLEYAN METHODIST CHAPEL (Victorian - 1885 AD to 1885 AD)
- None recorded
- <1> SDR18790 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1896-1900. OS County Series, 2nd edition (1st revision), scale 1:2500 (c. 25" to one mile). XV - 6, 1898.
- <2> SDR20367 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1912-1921. OS County Series, 3rd edition (Second Revision), scale 1:2500 (25" to one mile).
- <3> SDR20716 Personal Observation: Shakarian, J (ARS). Personal observation, map evidence, field visit etc..
- <4> SDR3507 Bibliographic reference: Bulmer, T and Co.. 1895. History, Topography and Directory of Derbyshire. p 204.
- <5> SDR20736 Bibliographic reference: Drewy, C. 2007. Wormhill - The History of a High Peak Village. p 169.
|Grid reference||Centred SK 0923 7682 (18m by 23m)|
|Civil Parish||WORMHILL, HIGH PEAK, DERBYSHIRE|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
External Links (0)
Record last edited
Jun 22 2016 2:29PM