Building record MDR11931 - Primitive Methodist Chapel, Main Street (West End), Elton
Type and Period (1)
- METHODIST CHAPEL (Victorian - 1843 AD to 1843 AD)
- None recorded
- <1> SDR18789 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1882. OS County Series, 1st edition, scale 1:2500 (c. 25" to one mile).
- <2> SDR18790 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1896-1900. OS County Series, 2nd edition (1st revision), scale 1:2500 (c. 25" to one mile). XXVIII - 15, 1899.
- <3> SDR20367 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1912-1921. OS County Series, 3rd edition (Second Revision), scale 1:2500 (25" to one mile).
- <4> SDR20716 Personal Observation: Shakarian, J (ARS). Personal observation, map evidence, field visit etc..
- <5> SDR3507 Bibliographic reference: Bulmer, T and Co.. 1895. History, Topography and Directory of Derbyshire. p 373.
- <6> SDR20739 *Internet Web Site: www.derbyshire-peakdistrict.co.uk/elton.htm. http://www.derbyshire-peakdistrict.co.uk/elton.htm.
- <7> SDR20738 *Internet Web Site: Kirk J. www.wishful-thinking.org.uk/genuki/DBY/Elton/MethodistChurch.html. http://www.wishful-thinking.org.uk/genuki/DBY/Elton/MethodistChurch.html. Photograph.
|Grid reference||Centred SK 2206 6094 (9m by 7m)|
|Civil Parish||ELTON, DERBYSHIRE DALES, DERBYSHIRE|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
External Links (0)
Record last edited
Jul 2 2009 11:13AM