Monument record MDR1196 - Village Cross, 158m north-east of St. Leonard's Church, Monyash
Type and Period (1)
- CROSS (Medieval to Post Medieval - 1327 AD to 1900 AD)
- <1> SDR7725 Article in serial: Cox, J. 1907. 'The Church and Village of Monyash', Derbyshire Archaeological Journal. Volume 29. p3.
- <2> SDR11750 Map: 1922. O.S. 25".
- <3> SDR6061 Personal Observation: F1 BHS 07-FEB-66.
- <4> SDR9837 Index: NDAT. 1565. 1565.
- <5> SDR19109 Bibliographic reference: Hill, R (PPJPB). 1985. Peak Park Treasures. E71, Fifield, P, 29/06/1977.
- <6> SDR19551 Listed Building File: Historic England. 2011. The National Heritage List for England.
- <7> SDR18970 Photograph: Peak District National Park Authority (PDNPA). Black and white photograph collection. 21/31,32.
|Grid reference||Centred SK 1499 6655 (10m by 10m) (Centre)|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (1)
Please contact the HER for details.
External Links (0)
Record last edited
May 16 2018 1:26PM