Building record MDR12215 - Primitive Methodist Chapel, Marple Road, Lee Head, Charlesworth
Type and Period (1)
- PRIMITIVE METHODIST CHAPEL (Victorian - 1844 AD to 1844 AD)
- None recorded
- <1> SDR18789 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1882. OS County Series, 1st edition, scale 1:2500 (c. 25" to one mile).
- <2> SDR18790 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1896-1900. OS County Series, 2nd edition (1st revision), scale 1:2500 (c. 25" to one mile).
- <3> SDR20897 *Internet Web Site: Glossop Heritage Trust. Glossopdale Churches and Chapels. http://www.glossopheritage.co.uk/. Web page last updated 22/02/2010.
- <4> SDR20816 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). Current Mastermap and 1:10000 series. 19/03/2010.
|Grid reference||Centred SK 0024 9248 (16m by 15m)|
|Civil Parish||CHARLESWORTH, HIGH PEAK, DERBYSHIRE|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
External Links (0)
Record last edited
Mar 19 2010 11:51AM