Grade II listed private church, built in c. 1870, built for the trustees of Pastures Hospital. It is constructed of rock-faced sandstone with sandstone dressings, plinth and chamfered eaves band. It has slate roofs with stone coped gables on moulded kneelers, crested ridge tiles, louvre ridge vents, and iron ridge crosses to all gables. There is a three bay nave with transepts and lower chancel, plus a north-west tower and a north vestry. Inside, some pews are original but most of the original furniture is now missing. (1)
Listed Building File: Historic England. 2011. The National Heritage List for England.
Find a placename, postcode or grid reference
The map is limited to 3000 records per layer so not all records are being displayed for this area. Zoom in to see more.
Centred SK 2985 3314 (30m by 23m)
BURNASTON, SOUTH DERBYSHIRE, DERBYSHIRE
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
External Links (0)
Record last edited
Nov 23 2015 11:23AM
Comments and Feedback
Do you have any more information about this record? Please feel free to comment with information and photographs, or ask any questions, using the "Disqus" tool below. Comments are moderated, and we aim to respond/publish as soon as possible.