Building record MDR12351 - Congregational Church, Station Road, Brierley Green
Type and Period (2)
- None recorded
- <1> SDR18789 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1882. OS County Series, 1st edition, scale 1:2500 (c. 25" to one mile).
- <2> SDR20859 Bibliographic reference: 1891. Kelly's Directory of the Counties of Derby, Notts, Leicester and Rutland.
- <3> SDR3507 Bibliographic reference: Bulmer, T and Co.. 1895. History, Topography and Directory of Derbyshire. p 115.
- <4> SDR18790 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1896-1900. OS County Series, 2nd edition (1st revision), scale 1:2500 (c. 25" to one mile).
- <5> SDR20367 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1912-1921. OS County Series, 3rd edition (Second Revision), scale 1:2500 (25" to one mile).
- <6> SDR20894 *Internet Web Site: Google Maps. http://maps.google.com/. Web site viewed 02/06/2010.
|Grid reference||Centred SK 0270 8236 (20m by 18m)|
|Civil Parish||CHINLEY, HIGH PEAK, DERBYSHIRE|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
External Links (0)
Record last edited
Jun 16 2010 9:43AM