Building record MDR12427 - Former Pump House, Mansfield Road, Creswell
Type and Period (1)
- PUMP HOUSE (Victorian to Early 20th Century - 1880 AD to 1930 AD)
- None recorded
- <1> SDR21000 Unpublished document: Bolsover District Council. 2007. Creswell Conservation Area Appraisal and Management Plan. pp 42-43, illust..
- <2> SDR18789 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1882. OS County Series, 1st edition, scale 1:2500 (c. 25" to one mile). Sheet XIX.16.
- <3> SDR18790 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1896-1900. OS County Series, 2nd edition (1st revision), scale 1:2500 (c. 25" to one mile). Sheet XIX.16, 1898.
- <4> SDR20367 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1912-1921. OS County Series, 3rd edition (Second Revision), scale 1:2500 (25" to one mile). Sheet XIX.16.
|Grid reference||Centred SK 5288 7405 (12m by 9m)|
|Civil Parish||ELMTON, BOLSOVER, DERBYSHIRE|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (1)
Please contact the HER for details.
External Links (0)
Record last edited
Jun 12 2017 4:32PM