Building record MDR12524 - Bridge Street Methodist Church, Bridge Street, Pilsley
Type and Period (1)
- PRIMITIVE METHODIST CHAPEL (Victorian - 1875 AD to 1900 AD)
- None recorded
- <1> SDR18790 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1896-1900. OS County Series, 2nd edition (1st revision), scale 1:2500 (c. 25" to one mile).
- <2> SDR18867 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1937-38. OS County Series, Third Revision, scale 1:2500 (c. 25" to one mile).
- <3> SDR20816 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). Current Mastermap and 1:10000 series.
- <4> SDR20894 *Internet Web Site: Google Maps. http://maps.google.com/.
|Grid reference||Centred SK 4238 6239 (25m by 19m)|
|Civil Parish||PILSLEY, NORTH EAST DERBYSHIRE, DERBYSHIRE|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
External Links (0)
Record last edited
May 9 2011 1:49PM