Building record MDR12539 - Coal Aston Wesleyan Reform Chapel, Cross Lane, Coal Aston
Type and Period (1)
- WESLEYAN METHODIST CHAPEL (Victorian - 1848 AD to 1848 AD)
- None recorded
- <1> SDR3507 Bibliographic reference: Bulmer, T and Co.. 1895. History, Topography and Directory of Derbyshire. p 230.
- <2> SDR18789 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1882. OS County Series, 1st edition, scale 1:2500 (c. 25" to one mile).
- <3> SDR20816 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). Current Mastermap and 1:10000 series.
- <4> SDR23148 Archive: Derbyshire County Council. Sites and monuments within Dronfield.
|Grid reference||Centred SK 3605 7944 (13m by 12m)|
|Civil Parish||DRONFIELD, NORTH EAST DERBYSHIRE, DERBYSHIRE|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
External Links (0)
Record last edited
Feb 25 2015 12:27PM