(Georgian to Victorian - 1770 AD to 1900 AD)
Loading documents & images
White Lodge, now demolished, was a late 18th century irregular octagonal building of whitened stucco. It had two short storeys and a hipped old tile roof. There were round headed casement windows facing the road on the ground floor, a pointed door in the centre with a pointed arched canopy and a two-light casement over in front. It may originally have been a toll house. (1)
Unpublished document: County Treasure Recording Form. 9/46.
Find a placename, postcode or grid reference
The map is limited to 3000 records per layer so not all records are being displayed for this area. Zoom in to see more.
Centred SK 4117 3154 (17m by 28m)
ELVASTON, SOUTH DERBYSHIRE, DERBYSHIRE
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
External Links (0)
Record last edited
Jan 31 2018 3:14PM
Comments and Feedback
Do you have any more information about this record? Please feel free to comment with information and photographs, or ask any questions, using the "Disqus" tool below. Comments are moderated, and we aim to respond/publish as soon as possible.