Building record MDR12562 - Former Methodist Chapel, Yeoman Street, Bonsall
Type and Period (1)
- UNITED METHODIST FREE CHAPEL (Victorian - 1852 AD to 1852 AD)
- None recorded
There is a United Methodist Free Chapel situated here on the 1st edition OS map. (1) The Methodist Free Church at Bonsall dates from 1852. (2) The building is no longer marked as a place of worship on modern maps, but looking at Google Maps Street View, the building still appears to be standing . (3, 4)
- <1> SDR18789 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1882. OS County Series, 1st edition, scale 1:2500 (c. 25" to one mile).
- <2> SDR3507 Bibliographic reference: Bulmer, T and Co.. 1895. History, Topography and Directory of Derbyshire. p 326.
- <3> SDR20816 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). Current Mastermap and 1:10000 series.
- <4> SDR20894 *Internet Web Site: Google Maps. http://maps.google.com/. Website viewed 06/01/2011.
|Grid reference||Centred SK 2791 5803 (10m by 11m)|
|Civil Parish||BONSALL, DERBYSHIRE DALES, DERBYSHIRE|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
External Links (0)
Record last edited
Dec 21 2018 9:27AM