Building record MDR12587 - Former Methodist Chapel, Chapel Lane, Clifton, Clifton and Crompton
Type and Period (1)
- INDEPENDENT METHODIST CHAPEL (Georgian to Victorian - 1750 AD to 1857 AD)
- None recorded
- <1> SDR19516 Bibliographic reference: White, F & Co.. 1857. History, Gazetteer & Directory of the County of Derby. p 397.
- <2> SDR18789 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1882. OS County Series, 1st edition, scale 1:2500 (c. 25" to one mile).
- <3> SDR3507 Bibliographic reference: Bulmer, T and Co.. 1895. History, Topography and Directory of Derbyshire. p 342.
- <4> SDR20894 *Internet Web Site: Google Maps. http://maps.google.com/. Website viewed 27/01/2011.
|Grid reference||Centred SK 1675 4460 (14m by 10m)|
|Civil Parish||CLIFTON AND COMPTON, DERBYSHIRE DALES, DERBYSHIRE|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
External Links (0)
Record last edited
Jul 6 2015 2:33PM