Building record MDR12590 - Chapel House, Bag Lane, Roston, Norbury and Roston
Type and Period (1)
- PRIMITIVE METHODIST CHAPEL (Victorian - 1847 AD to 1847 AD)
- None recorded
- <1> SDR19516 Bibliographic reference: White, F & Co.. 1857. History, Gazetteer & Directory of the County of Derby. p 225.
- <2> SDR18789 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1882. OS County Series, 1st edition, scale 1:2500 (c. 25" to one mile).
- <3> SDR3507 Bibliographic reference: Bulmer, T and Co.. 1895. History, Topography and Directory of Derbyshire. p 442.
- <4> SDR20894 *Internet Web Site: Google Maps. http://maps.google.com/. Website viewed 28/01/2011.
|Grid reference||Centred SK 1356 4094 (11m by 12m)|
|Civil Parish||NORBURY AND ROSTON, DERBYSHIRE DALES, DERBYSHIRE|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
External Links (0)
Record last edited
Jun 26 2015 10:50AM