Building record MDR12597 - Former Wesleyan Methodist Chapel, Finny Lane, Rodsley
Type and Period (1)
- WESLEYAN METHODIST CHAPEL (Georgian to Victorian - 1750 AD to 1882 AD)
- None recorded
- <1> SDR19516 Bibliographic reference: White, F & Co.. 1857. History, Gazetteer & Directory of the County of Derby. p 215.
- <2> SDR18789 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1882. OS County Series, 1st edition, scale 1:2500 (c. 25" to one mile).
- <3> SDR3507 Bibliographic reference: Bulmer, T and Co.. 1895. History, Topography and Directory of Derbyshire. p 402.
- <4> SDR19075 Aerial Photograph: UK Perspectives. 1999-2002. Aerial photographic coverage of Derbyshire.
- <5> SDR20894 *Internet Web Site: Google Maps. http://maps.google.com/. Website viewed 28/01/2011.
|Grid reference||Centred SK 2011 4034 (16m by 15m)|
|Civil Parish||RODSLEY, DERBYSHIRE DALES, DERBYSHIRE|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
External Links (0)
Record last edited
Nov 8 2011 4:45PM