Building record MDR12598 - Former Wesleyan Methodist Chapel, Longford Lane, Longford
Type and Period (1)
- WESLEYAN METHODIST CHAPEL (Victorian - 1874 AD to 1874 AD)
- None recorded
- <1> SDR18789 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1882. OS County Series, 1st edition, scale 1:2500 (c. 25" to one mile).
- <2> SDR3507 Bibliographic reference: Bulmer, T and Co.. 1895. History, Topography and Directory of Derbyshire. p 402.
- <3> SDR20816 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). Current Mastermap and 1:10000 series.
- <4> SDR20894 *Internet Web Site: Google Maps. http://maps.google.com/. Website visited 02/02/2011.
|Grid reference||Centred SK 2258 3709 (14m by 11m)|
|Civil Parish||LONGFORD, DERBYSHIRE DALES, DERBYSHIRE|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
External Links (0)
Record last edited
Feb 2 2011 3:00PM