Monument record MDR12658 - Industrial remains, Frith Wood, Dronfield
Type and Period (4)
- None recorded
- <1> SDR21083 Bibliographic reference: Old Dronfield Society. n.d.. Countryside Walks in Derbyshire, No. 4: Frith Wood and Summerley.
- <2> SDR18789 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1882. OS County Series, 1st edition, scale 1:2500 (c. 25" to one mile).
- <3> SDR18790 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1896-1900. OS County Series, 2nd edition (1st revision), scale 1:2500 (c. 25" to one mile).
- <4> SDR20367 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1912-1921. OS County Series, 3rd edition (Second Revision), scale 1:2500 (25" to one mile).
- <5> SDR23148 Archive: Derbyshire County Council. Sites and monuments within Dronfield.
|Grid reference||Centred SK 3675 7881 (579m by 860m)|
|Civil Parish||DRONFIELD, NORTH EAST DERBYSHIRE, DERBYSHIRE|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
External Links (0)
Record last edited
Sep 25 2017 4:37PM