Building record MDR12660 - Former Primitive Methodist Chapel, Greenaway Lane, Darley Dale
Type and Period (1)
- PRIMITIVE METHODIST CHAPEL (Victorian - 1848 AD to 1848 AD)
- None recorded
- <1> SDR19516 Bibliographic reference: White, F & Co.. 1857. History, Gazetteer & Directory of the County of Derby. p 547.
- <2> SDR18789 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1882. OS County Series, 1st edition, scale 1:2500 (c. 25" to one mile).
- <3> SDR20367 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1912-1921. OS County Series, 3rd edition (Second Revision), scale 1:2500 (25" to one mile).
- <4> SDR21041 Bibliographic reference: Kelly, A L (ed.). 1912. Kelly's Directory of Derbyshire. p 138.
- <5> SDR20769 Personal Observation: Manning, N. Personal observation, map evidence, field visit etc.. Field visit 23/02/2011.
|Grid reference||Centred SK 2849 6222 (9m by 13m)|
|Civil Parish||DARLEY DALE, DERBYSHIRE DALES, DERBYSHIRE|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
External Links (0)
Record last edited
Feb 12 2018 2:32PM