Building record MDR12661 - Hackney Methodist Church, Greenaway Lane, Darley Dale
Type and Period (1)
- PRIMITIVE METHODIST CHAPEL (Edwardian - 1908 AD to 1908 AD)
- None recorded
- <1> SDR20367 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1912-1921. OS County Series, 3rd edition (Second Revision), scale 1:2500 (25" to one mile).
- <2> SDR21041 Bibliographic reference: Kelly, A L (ed.). 1912. Kelly's Directory of Derbyshire. p 138.
- <3> SDR20769 Personal Observation: Manning, N. Personal observation, map evidence, field visit etc.. Field visit 23/02/2011.
- <4> SDR24693 Unpublished document: Hurford, M. 2020. Primitive Methodist Church, Greenaway Lane, Hackney: Historic Building Recording.
|Grid reference||Centred SK 2845 6224 (23m by 17m)|
|Civil Parish||DARLEY DALE, DERBYSHIRE DALES, DERBYSHIRE|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (1)
Please contact the HER for details.
External Links (0)
Record last edited
Oct 26 2020 2:53PM