Building record MDR12683 - United Methodist Free Chapel, Derby Road, Swanwick
Type and Period (1)
- UNITED METHODIST FREE CHAPEL (Victorian to Mid 20th Century - 1850 AD to 1950 AD)
- None recorded
- <1> SDR18789 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1882. OS County Series, 1st edition, scale 1:2500 (c. 25" to one mile).
- <2> SDR3507 Bibliographic reference: Bulmer, T and Co.. 1895. History, Topography and Directory of Derbyshire. p 615.
- <3> SDR18867 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1937-38. OS County Series, Third Revision, scale 1:2500 (c. 25" to one mile).
- <4> SDR20816 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). Current Mastermap and 1:10000 series.
- <5> SDR20894 *Internet Web Site: Google Maps. http://maps.google.com/. Website viewed 30/03/2011.
|Grid reference||Centred SK 4033 5344 (22m by 20m)|
|Civil Parish||SWANWICK, AMBER VALLEY, DERBYSHIRE|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
External Links (0)
Record last edited
Oct 20 2014 2:27PM