Building record MDR12734 - Former United Methodist Free Chapel, Wheatcroft Lane, Wheatcroft, Crich
Type and Period (1)
- UNITED METHODIST FREE CHAPEL (Georgian to Victorian - 1800 AD to 1882 AD)
- None recorded
There is a United Methodist Free Chapel situated here on the 1st edition OS map. (1) The United Methodists have a chapel at Wheatcroft . (2) The building still appears to be extant, but is no longer in use as a place of worship . (3-4)
- <1> SDR18789 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1882. OS County Series, 1st edition, scale 1:2500 (c. 25" to one mile).
- <2> SDR3507 Bibliographic reference: Bulmer, T and Co.. 1895. History, Topography and Directory of Derbyshire. p 647.
- <3> SDR20816 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). Current Mastermap and 1:10000 series.
- <4> SDR20894 *Internet Web Site: Google Maps. http://maps.google.com/. Website viewed 21/04/2011.
|Grid reference||Centred SK 3504 5728 (9m by 10m)|
|Civil Parish||CRICH, AMBER VALLEY, DERBYSHIRE|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
External Links (0)
Record last edited
Jul 7 2015 3:51PM